Since I'm trying to do a practice Brisket every month this was grill weekend. The 14 year old I work with wanted to sponser one. So I did one for him and one for us. The one for him turned out INCREDIBLE.

That was our brisket so it ended up chopped up and bagged for future meals. KnitTech likes to have a lot stored up in the freezer.

Sorry about the quality of the pix. Those were taken with my cellphone so that I could text them to the sponsor. Next month It's going to be a brisket and pork shoulder.
Monday we finally cooked up something new. It was another rotisserie grill.

Now I know what your saying. That looks like any of the roasts that I've done on the grill since I got the rotisserie. But wait take a look at it after its turned a bit.

Thats right.. The clan gave us a rabbit and we cooked it up. I was a bit leery about it. Hadn't had rabbit since the airport years and that was fried. This a new thing and thos can always be scary. Well surprise it turned out great.
On a side note due to working overtime last week I didn't make it to the gym. This week I'm going overtime or not. I'm also back to drinking more lemon or lime juice. I think I passed another stone on saturday.
No comments:
Post a Comment